Join Our International Sales Team
EMERGE Media’s international agents and partners play an integral role in our international student recruitment strategy.
Specifically, our partners work with students and global universities to promote EMERGE’s course options. In addition, our partners will help to identify opportunities for EMERGE to partner with universities and professional organizations.
Why Work With EMERGE
Our international partners work to sell and market our courses to students all over the world. Here are a few reasons to consider partnering with us:
- Monthly Enrollments – EMERGE offers courses on a rolling schedule. Recruit students throughout the year and earn monthly commissions.
- Affordable Pricing – Our courses are offered at significantly lower prices than traditional university programs in the U.S.
- Premium Programming –We offer certificate and degree programs from top-tier universities, like the University of Southern California. Plus, we offer master classes with in-demand instructors.
- Diverse Course Offerings –Market courses in a wide range of subjects, including the performing arts, STEM, business, English and more.
- Options for All Ages –Recruit students of all ages including high school and university students (University Programs), adult professionals (Performance Programs), and children and young adults (Youth Programs).
- Competitive Commissions –Earn commissions for monthly enrollments at industry competitive rates.
International Partner Qualifications
Interested in recruiting students for EMERGE? If you share EMERGE’s passion for bringing high-caliber, affordable education to students all over the world, we encourage you to apply. Some desired qualifications include:
- Sales experience in the Education or Performing Arts industry
- Fluency in local language and English
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to convey our learning solutions to your clients in a professional, high-impact and interactive manner
- Self-starter who’s driven by results
- Passion for education, learning and helping students reach specific goals.
If you are interested in recruiting students for EMERGE and are able to meet our requirements, we invite you to apply today. Or if you would like to speak to a representative, please click here to learn more.
Join Our Partner Network
Contact EMERGE Media to learn more about international partnership opportunities.